E Shram Portal Online, CSE Login and Registration, Shramik Card Download
The E Shram Portal has been launched for the well being of workers by India’s Ministry of Labor & Employment in UP, MP, Bihar & Karnataka. A Unique Identification Number Card will be received by the applicants. Here, in this article, we will discuss various details regarding the E Shram Portal, CSE Login & Registration and Shramik Card. So, all the applicants must read this article till the end so that they can clear their doubts.
E Shram Portal Online About
The applications can be made by workers on E- Shram Portal online via CSC Seva Kendra. Applications can also be done through Aadhar linked phone numbers. Applicants of E- Shram Portal will receive Shramik Card through which they will be able to apply for various jobs. The portal has been launched for collecting details regarding unorganized sectors workers. The NDUW database will then be utilized in launching new policies for workers. Also, new job opportunities can be created through this.
Benefits of Shramik Card:
- Financial Support for costly treatment
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Coverage
- Insurance of about 2 lakh rupees
- More opportunities for employment
- Monitor migrant workers’ workforce
- A 1-year wave of premiums
- The facility of providing essential requirements to the children of a pregnant mother if she is unable to work during pregnancy
- The facility of pension in future
- Financial support for making home
- Financial support for the education of children
- Benefits of the social security program
Documents and Information needed for Application:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar linked Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Electricity Bill
- PAN Card
Candidates must be citizens of India.
The candidates should have an age between 16 years to 59 years in order to be eligible for applying for the Shramik Card on E- Shram Portal. PUBG Redeem Code Today Here-Rewards Sites New Update Redemption
Eligibility To Apply for E-Shram Card
The candidates belonging to the below-mentioned categories can apply on E- Shram Portal–
- Agricultural Laborers
- Vegetable & Fruit Vendors
- Brick Kiln Workers
- Small & Marginal Farmers
- Beedle Rolling
- Tannery workers
- Domestic workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Auto Drivers
- Sericulture workers
- ASHA Workers
- House Maids
- Building &Constructions workers
- Labelling & Packing
- Fisherman Saw Mill Workers
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Animal Husbandry Workers
- Rickshaw Pullers
- Street Vendors
- Salt Workers
- Migrant Workers
How to Apply For E-Shram Sharmik Card Application?
The application for Shramik Card can be done as follows-
- The candidates should first visit the website register.eshram.gov.in.
- Then, they should visit the “Self Registration” area present on the Home Page.
- After that, they must enter their mobile number (linked with Aadhar Card).
- Next, they should fill up the Captcha Code.
- Then, they must click on either the Yes or No option for ESIC & EPFO.
- After doing so, they will be required to click on the button indicating “Send OTP”.
- Next, the application form will appear which must be filled up properly, then they should upload all the documents that will be needed.
- Finally, they must click on the button indicating “Submit” for submitting the form & then they should print the application form for use in future.
E-Shram Helpline Numbers:
Ministry of Labour and Employment
Government of India, Jaisalmer House
Mansingh Road, New Delhi- 110001, India.
14434/ 1800- 1374- 150 (Mon-Sat from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.).
We hope that this article has proved informative for you. For any further queries, you can contact us via comments. We will definitely try to solve your query at the earliest.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
No, the application can be done only via online mode.
The helpline can be contacted from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Saturday.
Application for the Shramik Card can be made by visiting the website register.eshram.gov.in.